Strategic Advisory Services
Our goal is to assist management and/or
shareholders in making critical, strategic decisions for the
Company. These decisions are typically centered on the following
ICG's strategic advisory services focus
on gaining a detailed understanding of the client's business,
researching the marketplace, and recommending appropriate alternatives.
We can provide "indications of value" based on a peer review
of the company's industry, researching comparable merger and
acquisition transactions and develop a company-specific model
to determine a framework for determining value.
- What is the company worth?
- What are the strategic alternatives available
to the company?
- How do I minimize the risk my company's
sale will not close at the agreed price and terms?
- When is the appropriate time to divest
- When does it make sense to acquire other
- What is the current state of the financing
- Could the management team of the Company
raise capital to acquire the Company?
- How can I identify potential acquisition
candidates in the marketplace?
- How do I negotiate with a potential acquisition
- What benefits would the company derive
by hiring an investment banker?
- When is it appropriate to hire an investment
We utilize our extensive knowledge and
advisory experience to thoughtfully answer our client's questions
about the opportunities and potential barriers to facilitating
a successful transaction.